Lots of you requested this recipe when I mentioned it on my Snapchat – so thought it would be nice to share 😊
This is a great one to make with kids over the holidays as there really is no finesse required.
Best to eat them on the day you make them – trust me, they won’t last longer anyway!
1 large ripe banana
100g unsalted butter
100g soft brown sugar
1 medium sized egg
100g of plain flour
1/2 Tsp of baking powder
50g of whole porridge oats
100g of plain chocolate chunks
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and grease two baking sheets with butter.
2. Grab your food processor, add your chopped banana and chuck it in
3. Next add your butter, sugar and the egg and blend until smooth.
4. Add the flour, baking powder and oats and blend again until combined.
5. Transfer it to a bowl, then add your chocolate chips and mix together.
6. Drop spoonfuls of your mixture on to your baking sheets and flatten them down.
Bake at 180 for about 15 to 20 mins. Remove from oven and allow to cool….before sneaking some yourself and then offering to the kids. 😂